Subject: Reminder:: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have a meeting today. I don't see Meeting
Notes for Nov. 5, 2009, so we can start by determining the agenda for
today's call. It's been a busy month, and now the holidays are upon us
so we should reorient ourselves to decide what we can get done in our
next few meetings. At a minimum we should continue working on driving
out requirements. I may have a few more from some meetings I have at
Carnegie-Mellon Silicon Valley in the ad hoc Disaster Management
Initiative which may provide us with some capabilities in line with the
work of most everyone that is active in this SC.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design