Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Groups - DRAFT-EDXL-RIM-SC-MtgNotes-11-19-2009 (DRAFT-EDXL-RIM-SC-MtgNotes-11-19-2009.doc) uploaded

Hi Everyoe,

I'm using a reply to the automatic notice that Kavi sent out when Jeff
uploaded the minutes from Nov 19, 2009 as a reminder that we have a
meeting scheduled today.

I also just uploaded a brief agenda which will send you another message,
so you should all be well informed about the topics for today: approving
the minutes from 11.19.09 and carrying on with the Use Case, which is
contained in the version of the Enterprise Architect file I uploaded
yesterday. We need to double check that since I had to reconstruct our
work from the 19th after failing to actually save the result of our
collaborative session.

Hopefully we can continue on with suggestions for the next EM
Comunications in the overall Scenario from which we are developing
Requirements for the ValueListURN.

Cheers,
Rex

--