Subject: Heads Up

Hi Everyone,

I may be a bit late, due to a tight deadline for getting a legal ad into
print tomorrow to retain my business name. This was on my to do list
when I was waylaid for a few days by the mild heart attack, tests, two
and a half day's of hospitalization, tests, angioplasty with the
insertion of a stent in the affect coronary artery. I'm fine, actually,
but taking as lightly as I can. Somehow that's not as light as we might
like.

Regardless, I may be late for the start of the meeting, but I should be
back in time for us to have a productive session, even if you all need
to carry on without me for a while. I'm hoping I wont be late at all,
but I can't guarantee it and Murphy could make it as much as a half hour.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up. You can review the latest
iteration of the Enterprise Architect file:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-rim/download.php/35929/EDXL-RIM-ValueListURN-Requirements-015.EAP

So you can review the InitialEmergencyAlertReportUseCase diagram and
perhaps be ready to make your suggestions for anything that I may have
missed, or to what extent we may want to decompose the Sub Use Cases
into and explode them into separate Use Case diagrams. Or we can discuss
what the next diagram needs to be for the purpose of wrapping up the
analysis of the initial alert wrt how it advance the ValueListURN
specification. Hint: we need to tease out the process of finding and
applying Policy Resources in Policy Decision Points and Policy
Enforcement Points.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
President, CEO