Subject: Groups - Draft ValueListURN_Tutorial (ValueListURN_Tutorial.ppt) uploaded

I have posted a set of slides in fulfillment of my action item to suggest a
sensor-based use case from which we might show an A-to-Z implementation of
a routing rule. This is an early draft, not yet complete, but perhaps it
will be useful for suggesting what we might do as a reach-out effort to
those unfamiliar with our current work, standards, and tools.

--Jeff

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named Draft ValueListURN_Tutorial (ValueListURN_Tutorial.ppt)
has been submitted by Jeff Waters to the EM Reference Information Model SC
document repository.

Document Description:
This set of slides is designed to serve as an educational tutorial on how
the ValueListURN allows users to interact with their externally-managed
policies to route emergency information using the Distribution Element
(DE). The ValueListURN provides a simple structure to specify the name of
the policy and to specify a set of terms from that policy. The tutorial
illustrates what the policy statements look like when expressed as
"triples", the recommended format utilized by the W3C standards,
Resource Description Framework (RDF) and the Web Ontology Language (OWL).
The tutorial concludes by illustrating how useful routing information can
be extracted from the policy statement using the standard query language,
SPARQL.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35974

Download Document: