Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Today's Proposed Agenda

Thanks Don,

I appreciate the extra effort.

RE: URN/URI: Even if we are not directly, immediately responsible for
it, I thought we should discuss it since we are working the ValueListURN
specification. It is sometimes difficult to draw hard and fast lines
between SCs, especially since the RIM applies to all EDXL specs. So even
if IF SC makes a recommendation, the foundational aspects will need to
be worked into the overall set of RIM specs.

Cheers,
Rex