Subject: Groups - Draft-EDXL-RIM-SC-MtgNotes-05-06-2010 (Draft-EDXL-RIM-SC-MtgNotes-05-06-2010.doc) uploaded

Please review these minutes from the May 6, 2010 meeting of the RIM for
approval at our next meeting, subject to any specified changes.  Thanks.

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named Draft-EDXL-RIM-SC-MtgNotes-05-06-2010
(Draft-EDXL-RIM-SC-MtgNotes-05-06-2010.doc) has been submitted by Jeff
Waters to the EM Reference Information Model SC document repository.

Document Description:
Minutes from the Reference Information Model (RIM) Subcommittee of May 6,
2010. At today's meeting, the members continued their discussion to
determine what are the appropriate core components of the Customer
Information Quality (CIQ) xPIL schema needed for use in EDXL standards and
for inclusion in a CIQ subschema.  For example, we don't need to keep
Revenues and Stocks, but we do want to keep items like open hours and
contact numbers.  Specific issues discussed included the need for keeping
days as well as hours for specifying when organizational units are
available, and also the need to keep the enumeration of electronic message
types updated.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37891

Download Document: