Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Proposed Agenda for Meeting Today

Roger. I must have misunderstood when you stated adding it to location & contact information as literal.

Don McGarry
The MITRE Corp.
dmcgarry@mitre.org
(315) 838-2669 Office
(703) 595-9375 Cell
Sent via Blackberry

----- Original Message -----
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
To: McGarry, Donald P.
Cc: 'emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org' <emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thu Jun 03 11:28:21 2010

I don't know. I don't have any preconceptions about it. The only place I
have seen temporal elements abstracted into their own category is in the
DoDAF Metamodel 2.0, and I don't think I want to follow that model
exactly. So I'm just suggesting we acknowledge it and table it for after
we finish CIQ. I wasn't expecting to make a decision on it today. This
follows the general parliamentary procedure of having a topic
introduction, putting it on the agenda for the future and having
research ACTION items then having "readings" of recommendations by those
who do the research. We don't follow that model all that closely, but
it's sorta what I fall back on.

Cheers,
Rex

--