Subject: Meeting Today, Chair Needs Help

  Hi Folks,

Sorry for the late reminder, but we have a meeting scheduled today.

However, I have a problem, or two. One is that Jeff is problematic,
since he's been traveling, so if he isn't on the call, I need help
taking notes. Another problem is that I have worn a sore into my
backside from sitting and working long hours this week. It's a literal
pain the a--. I'm still behind in prep for next week's NCOIC Plenary, so
I will be multi-tasking standing up and that makes working on keyboards
a double pain. So we'll see how it works out.

Cheers,