Subject: Scheduling SNAFU-My Bad! Can anyone stand in for missing chair?

  Hi Everyone,

There is a rehearsal of the EDXL 101 HAVEand RM webinar today at the
same time as our meeting is scheduled. This is apparently my bad, so my
apologies. If someone can stand in for me and chair the meeting, I would
appreciate it. The Agenda was to have been to coordinate on which
workproduct we need to work on next, individual efforts from other SC
members notwithstanding. I think we still need to do the ValueListURI
and/or geo-oasis:Where as highest priorities.

Cheers,