Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled today.
The info in Kavi is correct. This is IAEM week, so I don't know how many
folks will be able to attend, hence this reminder. I tend to forget
things when I'm very busy, so I thought a nudge might help.

I don't have an agenda, so that will be the agenda if we have enough
folks to have a productive meeting:Setting the Agenda for the rest of
the year based on some of the things we've learned this year so far,
including things I can bring in from the EDXL-SitRep work.

Cheers,