Subject: Mtg Today?

Hi Everyone,

I put a question mark in the Subject Line because I have my doubts as to
whether or not we'll have enough attendance to have a meeting today.
Regardless, I will be there just in case, and we have no shortage of
possible topics for as much of an agenda as we feel appropriate. Mostly
though, we need to noodle further on the possible structure of the
common types repository-facility-document(s). Even if we meet, I'm not
holding my breath over the likelihood of coming to a conclusion. If we
can adequately frame the questions, that would be good.

Cheers,