Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today-SitRep vote at start of call

Hi Everyone,

I invited the EM-Msg SC to take the first few minutes of our scheduled
meeting for the purpose of wrapping up a Recommendation on GML Simple
Features and CIQ for the TC. I thought this was appropriate since it
bears on both the Common Types process we are working and the need to
have GML-SF and CIQ settled for SitReps, DE and HAVE work underway now.

After that we will conduct our regular meeting.

Cheers,