Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Templates for edxl-ciq and edxl-gsf posted

Individual addressees,

Please excuse the duplication. I sent the message from the wrong account to be sent to the RIM SC, and it needs to get there.

Rex

Thanks Werner,

I took the liberty of including Tim, Lew and Jeff in this reply so that they know that their templates are available now.

I will only be able to spend a half hour on tomorrow's RIM SC. So either someone else will need to take over or else we'll just adjourn early. Unfortunately, this is utterly unavoidable and I really tried. However, since my work on developing ontologies related to EDXL some of which will provide documentation tools for the development of ValueLists for jurisdictions of all sizes and kinds, will actually give me some further background for working on our ontologies, it will pay some dividends later.

Cheers,
Rex