Subject: Meeting Today-ValueListOntology uploaded

Hi Everyone,

I uploaded the work to date that I've done on the ValueListOntology. I
am currently detailing the TSO elements.

This is intended to be an aid to discussion on the issues I've surfaced
wrt how to incorporate our work on ValueLists with the TSO's specific
inclusion of a set of codes and the way their codes are constructed.

It should prove to be an interesting discussion.

Cheers,