Subject: Re: Checksum-hash/digest-digital indentifier-MD5

[resend]

Re:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-rim/201110/msg00006.html

 From: Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>
 To: rex.brooks@ncoic.org
 Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:04:56 -0500
 Rex,

I have been out of contact for a bit (family affairs) and see
your message below, hereby now ACK'd.  I'll get back to you
shortly.  Apologies for the delay.  - Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html