Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send you a brief reminder that we have meeting scheduled in minutes.

For quick reference, this is the form for the URN we need to discuss in relation to Profiles:

urn:oasis:names:tc:emergency:cap:1.2:profile:CAP-AU:1.0

Of course, this is specific to the Australian Profile, but it serves to help with the discussion.

PIN 247135#

Cheers,