Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Meeting Tomorrow: 114 June 2012: Special Topic: Profiles

My regrets, but I have a conflict at that time and will not be able to
attend.

Thanks,
Lew Leinenweber
SE Solutions
301.351.4485

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 1:03 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-rim] Meeting Tomorrow: 114 June 2012: Special Topic:
Profiles

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for not getting this event and ongoing meetings on the
calendar until now, but you should have gotten a notification for
meetings from tomorrow through the end of this year.

Tomorrow's meeting is especially significant because we are addressing
the issues that surround profiles:

What qualifies as a profile?

Should profiles require a special subcommittee for each or should we
recopmmend that the TC establish a Profiles SC?

Should special requirements for profiles be documented?

There are many more than this and I am asking that we all bring our
questions on these issues to the meeting.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison