Subject: Re: not able to attend rim today

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff,

If we also lack Werner, we may want to postpone discussion on Profiles until we have our core members present.

Cheers,
Rex

On 6/13/2012 10:26 PM, Jeff Waters wrote:
Rex:

  I'm sorry, I will have to miss the RIM meeting tomorrow.

( I have to fill-in and host a meeting on my current project for someone who is now unavailable.)

  Thanks for moving forward to advance our common goals.

--Jeff

--
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress: