Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Re: not able to attend rim today

Will do Doug,

Elysa, you may want to change your plans in light of this request.

We'll meet regardless and get some work done.

Cheers,
Rex

On 6/14/2012 6:07 AM, Doug Allport wrote:
Rex, I'd very much appreciate a postponement of this discussion. This is a topic of high interest to us Canadians, and two of us are speaking at a conference today.

Cheers,
Doug Allport
Executive Director (Volunteer)
Canadian Association for Public Alerting and Notification (www.CAPAN.ca)
Doug.Allport@CAPAN.ca(613) 271-1040 Office | (613) 294-4425 Mobile

Senior Advisor and Acting General Manager,
Multi-Agency Situational Awareness System - Information Exchange (www.MASAS-X.ca
Under contract to the Centre for Security Science (CSS), Government of Canada
Doug.Allport@MASAS-X.ca(613) 271-1040 Office | (613) 294-4425 Mobile

From: Rex Brooks <rex.brooks@ncoic.org>
Date: Thursday, 14 June, 2012 8:58 AM
To: Jeff Waters <jeffrywaters@gmail.com>, "emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org" <emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [emergency-rim] Re: not able to attend rim today

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff,

If we also lack Werner, we may want to postpone discussion on Profiles
until we have our core members present.

Cheers,
Rex

On 6/13/2012 10:26 PM, Jeff Waters wrote:
Rex:

   I'm sorry, I will have to miss the RIM meeting tomorrow.

  ( I have to fill-in and host a meeting on my current project for
someone who is now unavailable.)

   Thanks for moving forward to advance our common goals.

--Jeff

--
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress: