Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Note: Procedural Considerations

Title: RE: [emergency-rim] Note: Procedural Considerations

To add some spice to it: the templates are already set up ...

I guess I'll withhold loading them up.

Werner

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Rex Brooks
Sent: Fri 9/7/2012 1:04 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

I apologize if I led us slightly astray in my enthusiasm to get work
underway.

We really needed (and will need) to get our recommendations approved by
the EM TC, so let's hope we can straighten this out Tuesday. I doubt we
will have a big problem, but we/I got a little ahead of myself/ourselves
in requesting the committee note templates yesterday. I did speak with
Elysa in today's special Collateral and Documents meetings, so she is
aware of this and we will do what we can to get back on track more
correctly.

I believe this also holds true for the wd10 version of the DE, but since
we have the document to review, perhaps a quick but thorough education
for the TC will suffice to get it approved. I just wanted to get a small
disclaimer in here. I know our Canadian friends can help with that
educational need.

It was SO nice to have a quorum to work with that I got a little
over-enthusiastic. Mea culpa.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress: