Subject: Re: RIM today

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff,

I will be there to start the meeting, and we will carry on if we have enough attendees, but for me, that number is usually three unless there is some specific work on our plate that I and whomever else attends can accomplish. Lacking that we can discuss issues but I will cancell the meeting so as not to interfere with voting privileges.

Cheers,
Rex