Subject: Re: RIM today

Thanks Werner,

So, I will go ahead and cancel today's meeting, and we will all get together on the 29th, after Thanksgiving.

I will do my best to attend the TEP call.

Cheers,
Rex

On 11/15/2012 8:09 AM, Joerg, Werner wrote:
I am deep into TEP right now and would rather continue since we've set ourselves the target of year end for a first public review.

So, if this turns into a vote on whether we should have a RIM call today, I'd post a hesitant "no".

Werner

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rex.brooks@ncoic.org]
Sent: Thu 11/15/2012 10:56 AM
To: Jeff Waters
Cc: Paulsen,Norm [Ontario]; Joerg, Werner; emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
Thanks for the heads up, Jeff,

I will be there to start the meeting, and we will carry on if we have
enough attendees, but for me, that number is usually three unless there
is some specific work on our plate that I and whomever else attends can
accomplish. Lacking that we can discuss issues but I will cancell the
meeting so as not to interfere with voting privileges.

Cheers,
Rex