Subject: Need Substitute Chair for Tomorrow

Hi Folks,

Due to a dental emergency, e.g. this consultant will be unavailable till mid January if I don't take tomorrow's 9am slot, I will miss tomorrow's RIM SC meeting.

So I need someone to fill in for me. It would be a shame to lose any of the momentum we have going with our work on Constraints and Extensions. Also I was going to introduce an overdue concept for our work on ontologies (plural), e.g. "fit for use" requirements for the conceptual approach (the model Jeff is developing) and procedural approach (the model I am developing). I think we need both models, but we need to define what they need to provide for us.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison