Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] The value of "Unknown" for Urgency, Severity, Certainty in CAP and Elsewhere

Thanks Eliot,

I hope we can arrive at a solution that will stand up over time. This sounds good, as does the note that Doug passed along from v1.2.

Cheers,
Rex

On 2/7/2013 12:21 PM, Eliot Christian wrote:
Perhaps it would be useful to just add a caution against some
common misuses of the value "unknown". Here's some text to
consider: "For a value coded as 'unknown' there is no basis to
treat it as having a minimal, a maximal, or any other value".

Eliot