Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Reminder: Meeting Today--Plenty to discuss

Hi Again,

I didn't want to let it seem like those two issues were the only ones we can discuss depending on the attendees. We also have the ongoing topics of layers-extensions and profiles-constraints. However, since TEP is on the verge of its first public review, and Werner will likely not be available for our next meeting, we will want to listen to the CommonTypes namespace issues.

Cheers,
Rex