Subject: Fwd: Re: [emergency-adopt-docs] Groups - Example Practices: CAP Feeds uploaded

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:04:32 -0700
From: Anthony Mancuso <amancuso@google.com>
To: Christian, Eliot <echristi@usgs.gov>
CC: Rex Brooks <rex.brooks@ncoic.org>, Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>, Cammy O <camilleal@yahoo.com>, "art.botterell@west.cmu.edu" <art.botterell@west.cmu.edu>, Eliot Christian <echristian@usgs.gov>

Hi all,

Attached are the latest version of both the CAP Feed and CAP Elements Example Practices docs. We are hoping for closure on both at the next Collateral & Documentation SC meeting, Tuesday, April 2nd. Thanks for all the good feedback.

There are a few outstanding comments, which some may wish to respond to.

Tony

I'm also posting these to the OASIS Collateral and Documentation Drafts folder.