Subject: Request Stand-in to chair tomorrow's meeting

Due to an ongoing conflict with NCOIC meetings, I will be unable to chair tomorrow's meeting. I have asked Jeff separately if he can do the honors, but haven't heard back yet. So I am making sure that you are advised. One thing that I would like to add to the agenda is if it would be acceptable to change our meeting time to 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Pacific Time) If not I will have to try to make other arrangements.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Hopefully we can resolve this soon since we have work on our plate.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison