Subject: Apologies

Everyone,

My Apologies for missing the start of today's regularly scheduled EM RIM SC Meeting today. I overslept when I should not have tried to get a few hours of sleep this morning because I slept until 9:10 am Pacific Time and by the time I got connected five minutes later at 9:15 am there was no one left on the line. I will send out an agenda the day before our next meeting, as well as a reminder the morning of that meeting two weeks from today.

Again, My Apologies,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison