Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Reminder: Meeting today--momentarily

Oops, neglected to paste the NCOIC Announcement:

Dear NCOIC Member,

I am happy to announce the publication of the NCOIC Emergency Services Operation Net-Centric Pattern. My congratulations and thanks to the Services Working Group, especially Rex Brooks and Paula Moss, for their hard work and persistence in getting this pattern approved and published. This pattern will be useful as we continue to expand our technical work in the disaster response mission area. The Cloud Computing Working Group will be using this pattern as they develop the NCOIC Rapid Response Capability pattern.

The next net-centric pattern being worked on by the Services WG is the Multi-Level Distributed Discovery and Dissemination Capability Pattern, which will be entering Formal Review and Approval within the next few weeks.

Done.

Rex