Subject: Reminder: Meeting 2/5/2015

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting Thurs. 5 February 2015 at 12:00 p.m. noon Eastern Time. We would like to get an update on the status of the NIEM Adapters and ideas for the Project Interoperability of the Program Manager of the Information Sharing Environment under the auspices of IJIS.

Please attend if you can.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design