Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meting tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

We will be discussing how we can help with the overall strategy to support promotion of the EDXL suite of standards and specifications, specifically if it makes sense to develop JSON and/or JSON-LD representations of our specifications, and relational database schemas (DDLs) through Enterprise Architect for those specifications. Or should we investigate options for other database models, NoSQL database models specifically.

I will send out another reminder tomorrow, but please do attend if you can and contribute to these discussions.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
Email: rexb@starbourne.com