Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

In my attempt to develop a reference implementation for EDXL-DE-v1.0 and v2.0 I've come to the conclusion that we do indeed have cause to discuss recommending to the TC that it stand up the Infrastructure Committee to consider further work on DE v2.0. I originally thought that a little tinkering was all that was needed, but the effort to construct a self-consistent database from the specification convinced me that there are deeper issues that need to be looked at again. I think it needs to be simplified so that it is easier to understand and implement. In any event, I'd like to talk about it.

Thanks and please attend if you can.

Elysa invited Don McGarry visit us, so we may have more input from his experience with DE v1.0  and 2.0.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
Email: rexb@starbourne.com