Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow: Long-Term Agenda Items

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. EDT.

EDXL-HAVE-v2.0-WD03 is about to be put into a 30-Day Public Review, the start of a new Public Review Cycle due to the number of substantive changes and I'd like us to discuss some specific issues for us to consider in our own review as part of the Public Review process.

Specifically, Id like to discuss if we can put our newly-established policies to the test and if we would like to add some new measures to those we have already established. I would like to consider attempting to require that all new specifications or new versions of specifications no longer include imported schema with working draft status, e.g. only use the current numbered version which I believe is v1.0 for edxl-ct, edxl-gsf and edxl-ciq.

Additionally I would like us to commit to standardizing the set of imported schema used in new versions of existing specifications. I would like to target these changes to support and coincide with the final approval of EDXL-HAVE-v2.0 as Committee Specification 02 (CS02) which is likely to be aimed to be completed to coincide with HL7's Working Group Meeting in May 2018.

I know that sounds like a lot of time, but, believe me, it isn't -- not with the work we need to do. Remember we have work on the Framework/Toolkit and an ongoing review of existing specifications going on at the same time.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
Email: rexb@starbourne.com