Subject: Cancelled for Post0Op

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know I cancelled this week's meeting because I'm having cataract surgery Monday, and I doubt I will be up to chairing a meeting Tuesday where we have real work that needs to get done. Please meet without me if you wish. I would have suggested we discuss and finalize, if possible the issues from last week's meeting. I confess I haven't given the issues sufficient thought, but I will be returning to this because we definitely need to finalize these issues and get edxl-ct-v1.0 updated as a new version of the committee specification so that it can be included correctly in the package of ImportedSchema in EDXL-HAVE-v2.0, which is going through finalization in HL7 currently. This will necessarily include dealing finally with xlink and edxl-gsf which imports a wrong version--needless to say I will go into chapter and verse with this when i can. Doesn't sound like barrels of fun.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
Email: rexb@starbourne.com