Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Should we postpone to Thursday? -- Fwd: Out until Thursday

I suggest Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time (8:00 am Pacific Time). If this doesn't work for you, please reply. Otherwise, at end of day I will reschedule our meeting in the OASIS Kavi system.

Thanks,
Rex

On 3/12/2018 11:05 AM, elysajones@yahoo.com wrote:

I prefer waiting until Jeff can be available on Thurs.  Elysa

From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of rexbroo
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 12:54 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone, Jeff can't make our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow, but says he is available Thursday at either 7 am or 8 am. I would prefer to have his input on our decision concerning <comment> in relation to <remark> and the possible inclusion of FreeTextType, AlternateTextType and LimitedString as used in EDXL-HAVE-v2.0. I have attached the proposal document for this issue. Please reply with your availability for Thursday at either 7 or 8 am Pacific (10 or 11 am Eastern Time).

Thanks,
Rex