Subject: edxl-ct-v1.0-wd07 ready to be reviewed and voted out to TC

Hi Everyone,

I have attached the file named in the Subject Line. It has been validated in Oxygen, by Jeff Waters and in XMLSpy by Rex Brooks and is ready to be reviewed and voted out of the RM SC to the EM TC for approval as the next Committee Specification, elevating it to the official version of edxl-ct-v1.0.xsd in the procedure adopted by the RIM SC years ago. My thanks to Jeff for pushing this the final mile.

This will be the top item on tomorrow's agenda. So please join us in tomorrow's regularly scheduled meeting at 11:00 a.m. EDT.

Thanks,

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
Email: rexb@starbourne.com