Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Closing out HAVE 2.0

It's still early morning here, Darrell so it didn't occur to me to note that one of my goals is to eliminate working drafts from final specifications.In fact, if things had worked out better, we'd be including the current official edxl-ct-v1.0.xsd after the current working draft is officially transformed to edxl-ct-csd04.xsd and becomes the current official edxl-ct-v1.0.xsd--to be used as the imported schema for all updates of our EDXL Specifications. Unfortunately the work on edxl-ct-v1.0-wd07 is lagging behind, but we will make the change when we can.

Cheers,
Rex