Subject: Invitation to help us understand the Open Project capability

Hi Chet, Carol,

We, the EM Reference Information Model (RIM) SC, looked a bit at the Open Project capability in OASIS today and came to the conclusion that we don't understand enough to decide if it is a fit with our ongoing EM TC work, and our EDXL Framework/Toolkit in particular as it stacks up against using GitHub, especially given the annual cost.

So we want to invite you to meet with us in our next meeting, July 18, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. EDT to explore the pros and cons. In particular, I would like to know if it would be possible to have the capability for live testing reference implementations with their own basic example databases.

Thanks
Rex Brooks

--
Rex Brooks