Subject: More problems with Imported SchemaRe: [emergency-rim] Proposal to Change EDXL-CT-v1.0-WD05 fin EDXL-TEP-v1.1-WD06

Another problem: when initially loading the main schema for TEP-v1.1 in XML Spy one gets a number of message lines that the program was unable to load this and that imported schema, but once all those schemas are copied into the directories where the program looked for them in its initial load, one then gets errors thrown for every damn duplicated imported schema. Removing the stipulated enumerated schema will then result when saving or reloading that the program is again unable to load the duplicated schema. This is maddening. Maybe Jeff has an idea how to address this. I haven't run into this in other specifications that use these imported schema, though I probably just wasn't having my nose rubbed in it like TEP-v1.1 does.

The same thing happened when I downloaded the official set of TEP-v1.1files and attempted to validate. So the problem didn't originate when I changed folder names and made the minor changes in the main schema.

Cheers,
Rex