Subject: Regrets: EM RIM call 3/12/19

I have an all-day department call I must attend on 3/12 – 3/13.  I will not be able to attend the EM RIM call on 3/12.

-Scott

Scott M Robertson

Principal Technology Consultant

PharmD, RPh, FHL7, GISP, CISSP

Kaiser Permanente
Technology Risk Office | Health IT Strategy & Policy
310-200-0231 (office)

tro.kp.org

kp.org/thrive

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.