Subject: Reminder: Telecon Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled telecon meeting today at 11:00 a.m. EDT.

Please attend if you can. We'll discuss the use of International Mobile Telecommunications (IMT) for broadband Public Protection and Disaster Relief (PPDR) applications. This pertains to the Question ITU-R 229-4/5. The use of International Mobile Telecommunications (IMT) for broadband Public Protection and Disaster Relief (PPDR) applications

OASIS has been sent the posted liaison statement asking for any comments to be received by June 16 in time for the June 23 meeting. With this much time, we ought to be able to marshall our comments well in advance of the deadline. Elysa and I will serve as resources regarding this effort.

Cheers,