Subject: Form submission from: Request TC document folders be created

Submitted on Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 23:37
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: Rex Brooks
TC or SC name: Emergency Management Reference Informaion Model SC
Email address: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
Folders requested:
All Folder Requests belong to the RIM SC EDXL Framework-Toolkit,starting with
the subfolders for each of the three specifications in the Supporting
Elements
Folder.

Within edxl-ct(Common Types) we need a folder named 'schema' with another
subfolder named 'Imported Schema' within 'schema'. Path: .../Supporting
Elements/edxl-ct(Common Types)/schema/ImportedSchema

Within edxl-ciq(Customer Information Quality) we need a folder named 'schema'
with another subfolder named 'ImportedSchema' within 'schema'. Path:
.../Supporting Elements/edxl-ciq(Customer Information Quality)
                                         /schema/ImportedSchema

Within edxl-gsfGeospatial Simple Features) we need a folder named 'schema'
with
another subfolder named 'ImportedSchema' within 'schema'. Path:
.../Supporting
Elements/edxl-gsfGeospatial Simple Features)
                        /schema/ImportedSchema

The 'Imported Schema' within 'schema" folder structure needs to be repeated
in
each of the main specification folders, excepting CAP, and EDXL-RM:

EDXL-HAVE(Hospital Availability)/schema/ImportedSchema

EDXL-TEP(Tracking of Emergency Patients)/schema/ImportedSchema

EDXL-TEC(Tracking of Emergency Clients)/schema/ImportedSchema

Notes: EDXL-RM may have a folder structure for each predefined messages--but
this has to be thought through better, first.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN