Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled telecon meeting today at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

We will continue our review of ITU Working Document on the Use of International Mobile Telecommunications (IMT) for broadband public Protection and Disasrter Relief (PPDR) Applications. If Elysa could send us the tracked changes version of the document, I would appreciate it since it appear I have misplaced it. We left off on item #4.

Please attend if you can.

Cheers,
Rex

Avast logo