Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Meeting Today

I am planning to attend to (hopefully) finalize the SOW.  Jeff if you are able, I would like to fully understand your comments regarding IP in your last email.  This would be the only topic for the meeting if you are able to attend.  Best, Elysa

I have updated the calendar for all bi-weekly RIM SC meetings to occur on zoom.

Elysa Jones is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: OASIS RIM SC Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81928170169?pwd=cDJJaEVwcjJnY0pmNnVMa2UyeVlMQT09

Meeting ID: 819 2817 0169
Passcode: 891661
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81928170169#,,,,,,0#,,891661# US (New York)
+13017158592,,81928170169#,,,,,,0#,,891661# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)