Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Meeting?

I won't be able to make it today - conflicting meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 11:34 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-rim] Meeting?

Hi everyone,

I neglected to send out this email earlier today, but I want you all consider if we have topics we really need to address immediately. I know we do, but I don't think they're very urgent. So, if you have something you think we need to attend to, please send me an email message early tomorrow and we will go ahead with our meeting. Otherwise, I could really make good use of the time.

Also, if you'd like to put this time to your own to do list, please let me know that.

Cheers,

Rex Brooks
GeoAddress; 1361 Addison St. Apt. A Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670