Subject: Discussion of NAPSG - IAEM paper on ROI

Hi Everyone,

I have been a bit delinquent in my researching and thinking for our review on NAPSG 2021, so I went looking for arguments pro and con for the role of ROI in emergency management software purchasing, and found this: https://www.ndsu.edu/fileadmin/emgt/IAEM_preparedness_principled_approach_81111.pdf

However I haven't read much of it yet. I think this may be a key argument in light of the principle or law of unintended consequences down the road when new software may need to be purchased, or arranged for, to actually achieve interoperability.

Regards,
Rex Brooks

--
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress; 1361 Addison St. Apt. A Berkeley, CA 94702