Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Cancel tomorrow's meeting?

I am fine with cancelling the RIM for 9/21/21.  Happy to hear the time being spent on finishing up Event Terms!  Thanks, Elysa

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org <emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 4:41 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-rim] Cancel tomorrow's meeting?

Hi Everyone,

Can I take tomorrow's meeting off to work on Event Terms List for CAP Committee Note?

I would really appreciate it. Trying to squeeze time into today's to do list isn't working as well as I'd like, although I am getting some work done. Unfortunately, Stopping and starting like this can lead to errors, while being able to clear the decks and put sequential hours together usually results in less errors.

I know we have RIM work hanging fire, too after cancelling our last meeting. So maybe we could meet next week?

Unless I hear back that we really must meet tomorrow, I will cancel it after I get up tomorrow morning, and if no request to keep it, I will go ahead and canel that meeting. But please let me know if next week works for you?

Cheers,