Subject: Apologies--Overslept and Can't make a meeting today

Apologies Everyone,

As the Subject line says, I overslept in a big way today, and can't make a meeting today. I hope you can. We really needed one to discuss working with the EU SATWAYS STRATEGY Project. Today may be part of some ongoing health problems I've been having. Let's hope not and I will try to write again once I've come up with a plan for how to make up for today's situation.

Sorry,