Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled meeting today at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

I hope you can attend. We do have things to discuss, like how we play into the EU STRATEGY Project, and what that situation is looking like with the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Please attend if you can.

Cheers anyway,