Subject: Groups - FINAL-04-19-22-Minutes-RIM-SC.docx modified

Submitter's message
Sorry, I misspoke in my last email on this file. These meeting minutes from April 19th, 2022 are final, having been approved at our meeting today May 17th, 2022 with one minor typo change. So no need to review these for approval at our next meeting. Thanks!
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: FINAL-04-19-22-Minutes-RIM-SC.docx

Description
Final EMTC Reference Information Model (RIM) Subcommittee minutes from the
meeting of April 19th, 2022, approved May 17th, 2022.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Jeff Waters
Group: EM Reference Information Model SC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2022-05-17 08:50:40
Revision: 0